With all of the various flower types and floral arrangement options available, it can sometimes be difficult to narrow down a selection that fits the overall look or theme you are going for. If you are looking for an arrangement that stands out above the rest, but don’t know where to start, consider a few of these fun floral arrangement ideas in San Francisco, CA for a little bit of inspiration to help nail down the perfect look:
- Bridesmaid bouquet in a mason jar: With shorter winter days on the way, now is the time to add some pop and color to your home. You can use a bridesmaid bouquet or any other type of assortment of colorful flowers such as peonies or succulents for a lively arrangement in a mason jar as a reminder of warmer days.
- Spring bulbs in tumbler glasses: If you love the look of tulips in the springtime, why not have some to keep indoors through the fall and winter seasons? After chilling the bulbs to simulate winter temperatures, add a couple of these beautiful bulbs to a mason jar in October for a Christmas bloom, or later in the fall for mid-winter.
- Wicker basket arrangement: Using a large wicker basket, floral foam and a few soft blooms of your choice, you can create a beautiful basket arrangement. You can use a decoration magazine for inspiration, as there is no limit to the creativity you can infuse in the basket. This arrangement makes a great table decoration, but can just as easily be given as a ready-made gift to a friend or family member.
- Cabbage rose in a wire basket: If you are a fan of the outdoor rustic look, bring it into your home with small metal cups of cabbage rose placed inside a chicken wire basket. The galvanized metal cups and wire basket provide the classic farmhouse look, while the soft pink rose petals add a soft beauty to the entire ensemble.
- Lantern and flower box: Inside a flower box, place a few white and pink flowers of your choice, adding touches of green throughout. To take this look to the next level, you can add a small lantern with the glow of a candle inside to the middle of the box. Very simple to put together, this floral box can add elegance to any room in your home.
The multitude of flower combinations that can be put together for the perfect arrangement are truly endless, so don’t be afraid to let your imagination and creativity take over. If you find that you need some assistance coming up with even more fun floral arrangement ideas in San Francisco, CA, our team at The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers has you covered. Whether you’re putting together a gift for a loved one, selecting the bouquets for a wedding or want a show-stopping table centerpiece for any gatherings you will be hosting this upcoming holiday season, make sure you pay our flower shop a visit today.