The fall season offers a wonderful opportunity to incorporate the colors and cozy, rustic feeling of the season into your floral arrangements—but you don’t have to settle for traditional. From hot pinks and burlap to dried leaves and statement vases, there are many ways to step up your flower game.
In this city of trendsetters, set yourself or your business apart! Here are some of the latest trends in fall floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA:
- Non-traditional color palettes: When we think of autumnal hues, most of us think of red, orange, gold and brown. Those are classic for a reason—try mustard-yellow roses or a bouquet of orange tones—but you can also create a unique look by incorporating bold colors like hot pink, or muted, paler shades of the traditional hues.
- Burlap: Burlap has been in for years, with no signs of falling out of fashion. Many clients love burlap-wrapped bouquets of lushly blooming flowers in vivid colors. The rustic burlap adds an earthier feeling to sleek and brightly colored blooms.
- Unique foliage choices: Dark foliage looks gorgeous against traditional and non-traditional colors alike. Whereas we might think of orchid or hot pink as summer hues, using dark foliage gives visual weight to the arrangement, anchoring it in autumn. Using dried leaves is also a popular choice. It’s a pretty juxtaposition against fresh and vibrant colors like pumpkin, crimson and gold.
- Statement vases: Your vase selection can make or break your floral arrangement. Whether you go for an ultra-thin vase just bursting with lush flowers, or a heavy, dark vase contrasted with bright colors, statement vases can add some architectural interest to your arrangement.
- Fruits and berries: This year, don’t discount the beauty of fruit. Branches of berries or ornamental pears add an unexpected but incredibly seasonal touch to your flower choice. They can add shocking color to a bouquet, like burnt orange Celastrus orbiculatus paired with muted or white tones, or bring interesting shapes to more traditional bouquets.
- Over the top glamour: Take your arrangement up a notch when you forgo traditional autumnal austerity for big, bursting blooms. Whether you choose muted and romantic tones or something bolder, bigger can definitely be better.
Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it coms to your fall floral designs. Unexpected touches can set the tone for your Thanksgiving dinner or other autumn get-together. The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers loves to create incredible arrangements, where you’re only limited by your imagination.
Custom fall floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA
Over the past 80 years, The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers has been the premier destination for anyone looking for flowers or gifts for any occasion. We bring decades of experience to creating fall floral designs in San Francisco, CA, and work with both individual and corporate clients to create beautiful, handcrafted arrangements that will delight any recipient. Call or stop by today to find out how we can make your space beautiful. We look forward to welcoming you!