Finding just the right flowers to send the perfect message takes some art and grace. You don’t want to be too overbearing with your message or send signals that aren’t appropriate. While a florist in San Francisco, CA, can help you find the ideal flower for any occasion, here’s a look at some of the most common occasions on which to send flowers—and how to make the right choice:
- In the office: Sending flowers from your florist in San Francisco, CA to a co-worker can be a slippery slope. You may want to thank them for a job well done, but don’t want to suggest anything further. Steer clear of anything too fragrant or delicate in nature. Look for bright colors that are akin to happy times. Try Gerber daisies, or if you are looking for something more understated, some calla lilies will send a sincere message to office staff or a boss that you appreciate their efforts.
- Early dating: When you just begin dating someone, flowers are the perfect gesture to show that you care. They can help move the relationship along, but at this stage of the game, you don’t want to profess your undying love just yet. Tuberoses in a pale shade can signify that you are thinking about your date without getting too serious and meaningful with the message they represent.
- The bloom of love: As love blossoms, so should the flowers from your florist in San Francisco, CA that you send to your true love. While long stem roses make the ultimate showpiece, you might try changing it up with a bouquet of Chinese poppies. These flowers signify head-over-heels love for your partner and will be a nice change from the traditional red roses that are typically sent.
- Anniversaries: Celebrating an anniversary deserves some special thought in your flower selection. You want to give a gift that symbolizes your relationship together, and an herb box can show that you will continue to nurture your partnership along. Try rosemary, lavender or even mint, as these herbs can be used all year long and provide a constant reminder of your
- Thank you gifts: Showing your appreciation to a friend, family member or neighbor require a thoughtful touch. Any florist in San Francisco, CA can guide you on the right flower arrangement for the occasion. Keep holly, pepperberries and narcissus in mind for a winter thank you, and give peonies and wild-strawberry leaves as a thank you gift in the summer months.
Your florist in San Francisco, CA can craft a beautiful arrangement of flowers for any occasion that will help send the exact message you are going for. When you need flowers for an event or occasion, visit The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers. We have over 75 years of floral experience and can help you select the perfect flower for any occasion. Whether you need a floral arrangement, bouquet or something more unique, we can provide just what you need. Get in touch or visit us today to learn more!