With the holidays approaching, so are many events and occasions that call for floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA. Whether you are entertaining guests with a lavish dinner or having a festive house party to catch up with friends, flowers can transform any room into a winter wonderland that will enhance the mood and add to your party atmosphere. Try these flower arrangements for your home during the holidays:
- Scented pines: Choose floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA that incorporate pine or evergreen as a way to give your home some holiday spirit. You’ll love the scent from these greens, and they truly will accent your holiday décor and get you in the mood for a party. Pines make for great accent pieces in any floral arrangement and instantly signify that the holidays are here. This is a great way to spruce up your home during the winter, even if you don’t have big plans, as they last a long time and smell great.
- Topiaries: Evergreen topiaries will give you a modern twist to the holidays. Their unique appearance is a change from traditional holiday floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA. Coming in a variety of shapes and sizes, you will be able to find one that suits your mood and home décor. Place one on each side of your fireplace for a stately look or add one to your entryway to welcome guests.
- Baby Christmas tree: If you want to celebrate the holidays with a tree, why not go with a baby Christmas tree in a room other than your living room? These miniature trees can be decorated with bows or flowers for an interesting look that will impress and certainly be a showpiece. They also look great as centerpieces on a table or countertop.
- Bulb plant: If you miss the natural blooming plants of spring and summer, you can opt to go with a bulb plant that is designed to bloom in the winter. There are several varieties available with vibrant flowers that will light up any room. Look for amaryllis or narcissus, or choose a plant such as a Christmas cactus or cyclamen that also flowers during this time of the year.
- Fruits and vegetables: For a twist at the holidays, try a floral arrangement in San Francisco, CA that uses a combination of fruits and vegetables. This will give you a harvest look and is perfect as a centerpiece on a dinner table. The rich and warm colors of these fruits and vegetables will create an inviting accent that is sure to delight and match your party theme.
The holidays provide ample opportunity to try a variety of floral arrangements in San Francisco, CA, that incorporate trends of the season. Whether you are having a party or just need some holiday spirit in your home, flower arrangements are the perfect way to spruce it up and add some holiday fun. For your flower arrangements visit The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers. No matter what occasion you are celebrating, we will have the flowers you are looking for and a team of florists you can trust for recommendations and suggestions.