When the days get shorter and the weather gets gloomier, adding a few floral arrangements to your space can do wonders for your mood. There are a variety of floral arrangement ideas that are perfect for the fall season. From seasonal plants to tropical flowers, there are dozens of ways that you can add some color to your mantel and bring some warmth to your home. Below are just a few of the different flower arrangement options that you can consider this season—visit a flower shop in San Francisco, CA for more ideas!
- Bringing together summer and fall: Just because fall is here doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to your favorite aspects of the summer months. Sunflowers are a staple flower of the summer season, and their bright yellow hue makes them a natural choice for a fall flower arrangement. With sunflowers at the center of your arrangement, add in some small red roses, bronze daisy mums and red carnations to create the perfect balance of warm fall tones.
- Accenting with succulents: Succulents thrive in warm, dry climates, but their delicate green coloring and unique appearance adds incredible aesthetic appeal to any fall floral arrangement. Use succulents in combination with more traditional fall flower choices like orange roses and yellow spray chrysanthemums. Add in some greenery like eucalyptus and lemon leaf to highlight the delicate green of your succulents. You can add a few orange Asiatic lilies to add to the visual interest of this arrangement. A bouquet like this is the perfect conversation piece for your holiday table.
- Fall floral arrangements with accent colors: Traditional fall colors include red, yellow and orange. While these colors are excellent if you want to create a classic seasonal arrangement, you should consider going with a bold accent color to take this arrangement up a notch. Consider mixing orange Asiatic lilies, yellow alstroemeria and dark orange carnations with some lemon leaf and oak leaves to create the base of your arrangement. Then, add in some bright white roses or purple verbena to create some added visual interest and make your arrangement stand out from traditional fall florals.
- Earthy tones: Lots of people choose vibrant, brightly colored flowers for arrangements in their home, but understated hues are another great way to go. Choose a selection of flowers in white, peach and brown, and select greenery with dust green tones. The appearance of this earth-toned arrangement will add sophistication and class to your space without drawing attention away from the rest of your room.
- A balance of florals and greenery: During a time of year when the leaves outside are starting to change color and fall to the ground, it can be refreshing to see a floral arrangement with plenty of vibrant greenery. Get your color from beautiful peach lilies, red roses, orange daisies and yellow mums. Incorporate a variety of green plants in different shades to create texture and appeal.
Get all of the inspiration you need this fall when you stop by The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers, a premier flower shop in San Francisco, CA. We can help you find the floral arrangements that are perfect for your space, preferences, style and budget.