Though your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life, it can certainly be a stressful one, too! You want to make sure everything goes exactly right, and that can’t happen if you pick the wrong flowers for your big day. Choosing correctly is tough if you don’t have the right resources. This post will give you more insight into some of the best wedding flower arrangements in San Francisco, CA:
- Roses: The rose has long been a symbol for love and passion. That’s why it’s a perfect choice for your wedding arrangement. Having roses in your arrangement (or an arrangement that’s exclusively roses) will guarantee your wedding is beautiful and memorable.
- Peonies: Peonies are known for their bright colors and full heads. Though they are on the more expensive side of things, their bright colors are sure to stun all of the attendees at your wedding! Add them to an arrangement for a burst of color, or simply make a full bouquet out of peonies. They come in a variety of colors, so they’re sure to match the bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Tulips: You don’t have to be Dutch to enjoy a tulip! These beautiful flowers come in a wide range of colors, so you’re sure to find one that suits your tastes. Whether you choose blue, yellow, white, pink or any of the other colors, your tulips are sure to be a hit. Additionally, tulips are affordable for any budget, so you won’t break the bank on your floral arrangements.
- Ranunculus: If you’re looking for affordability, it doesn’t get much better than the ranunculus! This flower is a great alternative to roses or peonies. These flowers come in white, yellow, orange or pink, and are ideal for boutonnieres, bridal bouquets, or bridesmaids’ nosegays.
- Sweet peas: With a candy-like scent and ruffled blossom, a sweet pea is a great choice for a floral arrangement. These flowers range in colors from white to brilliant purple. They’re a great choice for the centerpieces on the tables at your reception!
- Hydrangeas: If you want white, pink, burgundy or blue flowers, look no further than the hydrangea. This scentless flower ranges in color depending on the acidity of the soil it was grown in. A hydrangea is a popular choice to add to a bouquet, and a small hydrangea makes for a great boutonniere. They’re also a good option for a centerpiece.
- Calla lily: The calla lily, also known as the arum lily, has an elegant trumped shape and symbolizes magnificent beauty. It’s been depicted in many Art Nouveau and Art Deco paintings, and was a popular subject in 20th century photography. There are two varieties of this flower. The large-headed variety is great for tall arrangements, and the miniature version is perfect for boutonnieres or nosegays.
Don’t shop anywhere but The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers if your wedding is coming up soon. We have the widest selection of flower arrangements in San Francisco, CA to suit your tastes and meet your budget. Come see us today to start planning out your arrangements.