Your wedding day is fast approaching, which means it is time to start planning. Everything about your wedding should be important, so nothing should wait until the last minute. Although some steps in the process will come before others, by the time your big day rolls around, you should have everything figured out, including your flowers.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect flowers for your wedding when visiting a florist in San Francisco, CA:
- Colors: It is important to know what your wedding colors will be when you decide that it’s time to pick out flowers. This is because not every color flower will go with what you have in mind. No one wants their flowers to clash with their wedding theme or colors, so it is best to know what color flowers you want before you even step through the door of a flower shop.
- Budget: When you look at everything you have to spend money on, weddings can be expensive. Unfortunately, not everyone has an endless supply of money to spend on their big day, so people set budgets to keep things from getting out of hand or prevent them from spending an unnecessary amount of money. If you are not careful, you could end up spending more than you want on flowers for your wedding, which is often what happens when people don’t have a budget in mind.
- Season: The season will play a huge role in what kind of flowers you will have at your wedding. This is not only because some flowers are hard to get during certain seasons, but also because this can affect your flower budget. For example, if you are having a winter wedding and want a flower that is popular during the summer, this is going to cost you a little more. Be conscious of the season and what flowers are readily available during this time.
- Personalization: When choosing your bouquet, you don’t have to go along with what the florist suggests. A lot of people choose to get custom bouquets because they can really show off their personality and style. Ideally, your bouquet will be filled with flowers you like and coordinate with your wedding colors, but there is more to it than this. You have to consider the many other things that can be done, like adding ribbon, crystals and beads.
- Placement: Where are you going to place the flowers you purchase for your wedding? You don’t want to end up with more flowers than space to put them in, so you should have a general idea of how many flowers you need and where you will place them at the venue. This can save you money, and also a headache, because you won’t have more flowers than you need.
A lot of people don’t spend very much time thinking about their wedding flowers. It is true that things like the caterer and venue seem to trump flowers when you are trying to plan, but they are still important. Flowers can enhance the experience and add value to your wedding day, so people should choose wisely.
Do you have plans to visit a florist in San Francisco, CA to get flowers for your wedding? Come check out the selection at The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers. We look forward to assisting you!