Flowers perk up anyone’s day, and they can be the most meaningful way to say, “I love you” to someone you really care about. Every flower has a meaning, and the type you give to your loved one can signal a special way to say those meaningful three words. If you are looking for a unique way to say, “I love you” to your significant other, try one of these flowers in San Francisco, CA:
- Red roses: This is the most traditional way to say those magical words to someone you love. It is thought that the deeper the red color of the roses, the more you love the person you are giving them to. Choose some deep dark red roses to really convey the message that you love them.
- Baby’s breath: If you plan to be with your loved one forever and ever, add baby’s breath to your flowers in San Francisco, CA, as this means everlasting love. Add them to red roses and you have the ultimate “I love you” message for your significant other. They are just as meaningful with any other flower you choose, as they signify a love that will last forever.
- Tulips: This is perfect for those saying “I love you” for the first time. Try some pink tulips for someone you are falling in love with, or go with red tulips to signify that you are madly and deeply in love with them. No matter the stage of your relationship, tulips are the perfect flowers in San Francisco, CA to say those words that mean so much.
- Spider flowers: Looking to run away and get married? Give spider flowers to that special someone. These delicate flowers mean you want to elope and can no longer wait to marry your true love. Giving these flowers in San Francisco, CA to your lover will signal you are ready for marriage and can’t wait a second longer.
- Primrose: Is this your first love and the first time you are saying “I love you”? Send primrose flowers to your new love, as this is a flower that means first love. You are creating new memories together, and the primrose is a signal of this first innocent love.
- Forget-me-nots: Say “I love you” in a way that will never be forgotten. Give a bunch of forget-me-nots to your lover to help them remember you forever, especially if you are a soldier going away. You will be saying “I love you” in a way that will be remembered forever.
Saying “I love you” is easier than you think with these special flowers in San Francisco, CA. With a special message of love for your significant other, you will brighten their day and warm their hearts with something that they won’t forget. To select flowers for your loved one, head to The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers. We have flower arrangements for any occasion and can help you choose a bouquet that sends the right message to your loved one.