The great thing about flowers is that you do not always need a reason to buy them, send them or give them to a loved one. But if you are looking for reasons, there are a lot of them coming up in the next few months. From the unexpected (Tax Day) to the iconic (Mother’s Day), any already special day becomes more special when you buy flowers for a loved one, or use them to decorate your event. To that end, here are seven fun upcoming reasons to buy flowers in San Francisco—for those who need a reason!
- Tax Day: April 18 marks the day when, for better or worse, tax season finally comes to a close. If you manage a business, why not celebrate the day by giving your accounting department appreciatory flowers? And if you get your taxes filed before that date, take the opportunity to reward yourself with a lovely arrangement.
- Administrative Workers Day: The office managers, secretaries, receptionists and other administrative workers in your workplace are often the ones who keep things running on a daily basis. Show your appreciation for their hard work by surprising them with a beautiful bouquet on April 28.
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day: This April 27 holiday gives you an opportunity to show your kids what you do for a living. Make sure your office looks as welcoming and fun as possible by placing some brightly colored bouquets throughout the workplace.
- Cinco de Mayo: Cinco de Mayo, or May 5, might not be the most authentic of Mexican holidays, but it can still be a good reason to enjoy tacos and margaritas. If you plan on throwing a Cinco de Mayo bash, make sure your party space is decorated with red, green and white flowers.
- National Nurses Day: Nurses are often the unsung heroes of the medical profession, working hard to keep patients comfortable and healthy while the doctors get much of the glory. On May 6, show the nurses in your life that you see what they do, and that you are thankful for it, with some flowers.
- Mother’s Day: Nobody needs to be told to buy flowers on Mother’s Day, which falls on May 8 this year. Still, remember to mark it on your calendar, and do not wait until the last minute. This is one of the most popular flower days of the year, and you want to make sure the mother in your life gets a fresh, beautiful bouquet.
- Armed Forces Day: Finally, May 21 celebrates the sacrifice that active duty members of the military are making for all of us. If you have a loved one in the military, giving them flowers on this day is a wonderful way to show you care.
Any day is a good day to buy flowers in San Francisco, especially if you buy them at The Delicate Daisy – House of Flowers! We have been proudly serving the greater area since 1939. Get in touch today to place an order!